Tuesday, 29 June 2010
I've been tagged by Becky for 10 things about me.
Well, after much scratching of head, here they are:-
1. I've had numerous nicknames ranging including Chubby Cheeks (from my dear brothers), Kit Kat, Kitten, Kittoff to Flowerpot.
2. Husband also has lots of nicknames.
3. Both my parents are from good Cornish families but I was born in London.
4. I'm a late starter. I didn't decide what I wanted to do until I was 40.
5. I didn't marry till I was 41.
6. I sold my first short story when I was 33; my first article when I was 40.
7. My Dad was called John; one of my brothers is Jonathan and I married a Jonathan. Come to think of it, I've had several boyfriends called John along the years, as well.
8. If I get stressed or upset, I have trouble sleeping. And eating for that matter.
9. My father died when I was in my early 20s and my husband is old enough to be my father. Shrinks would LOVE that one.....
10. And last but not least, I am teaching Moll to swim. Actually, she can swim but she is actually coming swimming with me now. Go, girl!
(Picture of Molls taken by Claire Wilson)