Wednesday, 26 January 2011
Many thanks to Debs Carr for this - now I have to list 7 things about myself and pass it on to 7 other people. As I have a deadline to hit, I will pass this on to the first 7 people to comment. A cop out but a necessary one I feel.
So - here are 7 things.
1. My real name is not the one I am called.
2. Both Pip and I have had a succession of nicknames in the past. Mine have included Rabbit, Kit Kat, Sex Kitten (don't ask) and of course Flowerpot and Pop.
3. I never knew I was a dog person until Molls came along. (Don't tell Bussie - I'm a cat person too.)
4. I don't think regrets are a good thing in life, but I do wish we'd had I'd started writing professionally earlier.
5. I also wish I'd discovered singing earlier, for these two things keep me sane at the moment.
6. I have recently acquired friends from all over - Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, New Zealand and Australia. What does this say about me?
7. In my bag, in a plastic cover, is a torn envelope. The day before he died, Pip wrote, "I love you."