Tuesday 14 April 2015

Spring!


Like most of the country, Cornwall has been enjoying wonderful sunshine - though as I speak, we are surrounded in a thick sea mist.

For the first time in months, I took the camera out yesterday (my fingers suffer terribly in winter, despite gloves, so taking pictures is not easy), so it was lovely to go out and have a few hours enjoying and recording the sunshine.
I’ve been busy working on a piece about Western Australia (would love to go there, by the sound of it!) and on Thursday we are off to do a review of dog friendly accommodation in Duloe, leaving dear Joe in charge of the house. And cat.

I’m leaving you with some of the pictures from Carwinnion. I couldn’t think of anywhere else I’d rather be.

8 comments:

Dc said...

Looks great, can't beat a bit of sunshine. Enjoy your time away reviewing the accommodation.

Flowerpot said...

Thanks DC - hope you are enjoying it too!

ADDY said...

I know I have been basking in the glorious sunshine this last week. It lifts my spirits.

Flowerpot said...

Addy - it's great isn't it?!

Chris Stovell said...

Isn't it lovely to see some sunshine again - and I hope you have a lovely break. I've also caught up with your previous post and would like to say how impressed I am by your determination to slay those driving dragons. I do hope some of your strength and courage inspires me and encourage me to slay mine! Cx

Flowerpot said...

Thanks Chris - it's amazing how much better I feel having done that drive. MUCH more confident. Perhaps start off slowly and build up - it does make such a difference! X

Sally said...

The sun really does make everything seem better. don't know Carwinnion, must get ourselves there. Have a good break x x

Flowerpot said...

Sally - Carwinnion is a bit steep for you at the moment! Give it a few months and will take you there! XX