Thursday 13 August 2020

New Nashers

Blogger has gone all strange on me, and there's supposed to be an icon to add images but I can't see one, so this will be a boring post while I try and figure out how the hell to do this. It's like supermarkets changing the layout, so just when you get used to the bread being in a certain place, and the fruit and veg in another, they change it so everyone wanders round looking confused. I often have a strop, and walk out, which somewhat defeats the purpose of the trip, but there you go. Anyway, I now have my teeth. Thanks to a dedicated trio of men - my dentist who is an incredible fellow, very good with nervous people, very calm, explains everything going on, and does a brilliant job. Secondly, my fabulous neighbour who runs the dental design lab I talked about last week with his business partner. He has dedicated so many hours to my teeth and then, when they needed a bit of a tweak yesterday, spent nearly three hours getting them absolutely perfect. To him, too. And for his amazing generosity which has really blown me away. And lastly to The Tooth Fairy, who made it all possible financially. A bit like the Unholy Trinity - at least, I can't speak for the other two, but I know the Tooth Fairy isn't religious. So I now have a smile that we are all proud of: Donal and James professionally, and the Tooth Fairy personally. As he said, "I am pleased to be a part of you." So next time I need some professional pics done, I won't have to smile with my mouth shut... I am the least vain person - the only time I ever look in a mirror is to put my contact lenses in, but these really will make such a difference. So here's a big thank you to my Trio. And I believe that good things are paid forward. So I hope I will be able to do for others what these guys have done for me. And next week I hope to have some pictures!

No comments: